Thursday, October 25, 2007

Highway Robbery!

tone~ providing today's update at Rincon and Illegals... This morning was flooded, but you could still see signs of lineage in the horizon as the waves smashed along the rocks. Tide dropped to a reasonable level by the lunchtime sesh and was producing some solid head high sets from Rincon to Illegals. Rincon was firing with a pretty good pack in water and growing by the carload. I'm positive that tomorrow will be packed all day long and I hope the Sweepers don't bother... We paddled Illegals and found some solid surf, a bit walled and plenty of crash tubes to be had. It was really warm and sunny out there, but there was something different-strange about the water today, there was a ton of floaters, mostly debris, driftwood and ash scum, we figured it was from the extreme high tide this morning that dragged all that crap out into the water. Good day overall, until I got back to my car... As my buddy and I surfed I noticed a faded blue, boxy type Jeep Cherokee pull over to check the surf and I thought nothing of it. But, when I got back to my car these kooks had picked off my water bottles from the side of my car. I place my orange tide bottle full of warm water on the side of the freeway to help keep cellphone talkers from drifting into the bike lane and then in the parked car zone. Long story longer, these kooks had snagged both of my water bottles... KOOKS! I know the car and it's a small world... it's not about the bottles, it's about surfers rippin off surfers... beware punkasses, I'm looking for you thiefs and it's not about the bottles, its about what you're about. tone~ out

No comments: