Sunday, November 4, 2007

Home sweet home...








Out last week in the Denver area; Colorado is wide open and most of the mountain is open as of Halloween. Got back Friday afternoon and hit County Line an hour or so before dark and caught some knee-waist shoulders; had to get wet. The following morning I headed down to the Strand for some really, realy fun surf, a bit crowded and foggy, but if and when you caught one of those hollow, super fun lefts you were way STOKED! I was riding my 5'9" Zippifish all weekend long and it was a blast! Sunday was reportedly the smaller of the weekend days, so, instead of hitting the Strand again (which must've been ridiculuosly crowded!), I opted for Hueneme and it was super fun, glassy shoulder high sets with a fraction of the crowd that the Strand had. I actually talked with some guys out and they said the it was super high tide and crowded and Hueneme was the better call. All in all, I had my fill of surf and fun on my fish... it just doesn't get any better as far as home sweet home. The picture posted is a pic of my ride down to the Strand on Saturday AM @ 7 ish.

Late tone~

No comments: