Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Heading for the Enchanted Isle...



Hey ~ We've got a bit of SW in the water today, but, it not hitting all the spots up here in South SB... Illegals and Rincon are near flat with Mondo's feelin the swell a bit more and also C Street looked good as I drove by with my quick glimpse of Drain Pipes on my way to work. Hopefully, I get some itty bitty lines at our lunch sesh today.

Pictured: Spiralina with glassed-in Bamboo's by Mandala ~ SWEET!
Well, it's that time of the month to head for Puerto Rico for hopefully a bit of warm water swell. I checked the local reports and there might be a bit of SE Swell over the weekend, I'm hopeful. I'll try to bring back some pix for ya'll to check out. The big swell window for me (hopefully) will be over the Thanksgiving week, when I'll be wave hunting that entire week.

That's it for now!

tone~ out

No comments: